Manufacturer: Technical & General
Tg Standard Absorbent paper points made from specially formulated highly absorbent paper. Each paper point is individually hand-jig rolled to ensure perfect size, hold shape when withdrawn from canal and rigid enough to insert into canals without curling or bending.
- Made from special formulated highly absorbent paper.
- Each Paper point is individually hand-jig rolled to ensure perfect size.
- Rigid enough to insert in canals without curling or bending.
- Rolled firmly to hold shape when withdrawn from canal.
- Sterilized individual packages
- Wide selection of sizes.. ISO colour-coded for ease of identification
- Supplied in a practical, ergonomically designed box for easy use.
Application: Used in root canal treatment for drying or maintaining a liquid disinfectant.
Sizes: Available in ISO standard sizes 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, 80, assorted standard sizes 15-40.
Packing: Each pack contains 200pcs.