Manufacturer: SIPT Co. Ltd
Designed to provide increased level of protection for procedures and environments where risk of exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids through splashing, direct spatter and air-born particles. Foam headband sits lightly on forehead with no pressure on temples for added comfort. One size fits most.
- Protects face and eyes
- Crystal clear plastic with Anti-Fog coating for better visibility (0.25 PET)
- Latex FREE, Fiberglass FREE and Distortion FREE
- Foam headband for better fit and comfort
- Single use
- Can be worn with Surgical Face Masks, Eye Glasses or Safety Goggles
- Latex Free
Standards: To standard EN 1731:2006 (Personal Eye Protection) & related to CE Directive(s): R 2016/425 (Personal Protective Equipment)
Colour: Clear Transparent Shield with Blue headband
Size: 33cm x 22cm
Packing: Each pack contains 1 face Shield.
- It does not prevent airbourne infectious materials from entering the nose or mouth, so a mask still needs to be worn underneath and, depending on the situation, safety glasses/goggles as well which further reduces the risk of catching infections/diseases. Recommended for short and mid term use (6 to 72 hours), depending on application, user care and maintenance: In NHS healthcare setting 6-8 hours, then dispose of with medical waste; Clinical use is medium risk, around 24-48 hours; Retail use is lower risk, around 48-72 hours.
- Remove the clear plastic film from outside surface of face shield before use;
- Do not use as protection against open flame or sparks;
- The Shield is not impact resistant