The innovative A-silicone precision impression material offers extraordinarily precise impression results and an extremely short intra-oral setting time. For 1-step tray/wash or 2-step putty/wash technique. All tray materials incl. Putty for automatic mixing and dispensing in the Pentamix system (Pentamix 2 and 3).
- Very short intra-oral setting time thanks to active self-warming
- Sufficient working time for a stress-free procedure
- Super-hydrophilicity for excellent flow and finest detail reproduction
- Fresh material colours for enhanced readability
- Pleasant minty taste for more patient comfort
Indications Imprint 4 VPS Impression Material is especially designed for all kinds of precision impressions using the 1-step and 2-step impression techniques:
- crown and bridge
- inlay and onlay
- orthodontic impressions
Packing: Each box contains 2 x 300ml Base & 2 x 60ml Catalyst.