Venus Universal light curing microhybrid composite for use in all direct restorations classes, aesthetic corrections, inlays, onlays, repairs (ceramics, composites). Venus’ aesthetic potential has been advanced by the development of a highly effective and practical 2 layer shade guide.
- Direct restorations of all classes
- Direct composite veneers
- Indirect restorations (inlays, veneers)
- Primary teeth restorations
- Aesthetic corrections, e.g. diastema closure
- Temporary splinting of teeth loosened by trauma orperiodontal disease
- Core build-up
- Repair of ceramic and composite restorations
- Life like anterior restorations.
- Increased viscosity.
- Non-slumping. Non-sticky. Highly radiopaque.
Colour: Shads A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3
Packing: Each pack contains 1 x 4g syringe