Manufacturer: Flow X Ray
RAPD Paralleling Kit with Bite-Wing provides right angle positioning for intraoral dental x-ray film during anterior, posterior, and bite-wing exams. The Dental X-Ray Positioning System assures correct film and cone alignment and prevents “cone cutting.” Bite Blocks feature rounded corners and are flexible for easy loading and unloading while tabs ensure film and phosphor plates will not fall out during x-rays. The RAPD Kit may be used with any brand and size (0-3) dental film and features unique color coding for easy and correct instrument assembly.
- Parallel positioning for Anterior, Posterior, and Bite Wing exams
- Color-coded for easy assembly
- Used with intraoral dental x-ray film
- Positioners can use any brand and size (0, 1, 2, or 3) of dental film
- Right angle design ensures correct film / cone alignment, preventing cone cutting
- Each piece of the RAPD system can be sterilised using a steam autoclave. Use of the autoclave’s drying cycle is not recommended, nor is the use of ultrasonic cleaners, cold sterilizing solutions, or other chemical treatments.
Packing: Each kit contains 4 Aiming Rings (2 Anterior and 2 Posterior), 3 Indicator Arms (1 Anterior and 2 Posterior), and 12 Bite Blocks (4 Anterior and 8 Posterior).