Vestige Putty is an additional polymerisation silicone (A-silicone) impression material. Suitable for fixed prostheses, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, partial dentures, implants, and in impressions for temporary and relining dentures. Suggested technique: two-stage with standard trays. 1:1 mixing ratio. Also available in Normal Set.
- Precision reproduction of the details
- Easy to mix, smooth and remove from mouth
- No Bubble and No Greasy
- Excellent elastic recovery and high deformation strength
- Scannable (compatible with all CAD/CAM)
- Exceptional dimensional stability
- Safe disinfection with recommended disinfectant solution or spray.
Colour: Dark Purple
Working time: 1 minute 30 seconds
Setting time: 2 minutes 30 seconds (in the mouth)
Packing: Each box contains 600ml (300ml Base + 300ml Catalyst) + 2 measuring scoops.