Manufacturer: Technical & General
tg tempolux is a self curing 10:1 premium bis acrylic temporary crown and bridge material for use in fabrication of temporary crowns and bridges, temporary inlays and onlays, long term temporaries and temporary veneers. It has a top formulation with exemplary material properties due to a novel resin matrix, for high aesthetic short and long term provisionals. Available in the Automix system with 5 useful shades A1, A2 , A3, A3.5 and B1.
- Exceptional flexural strength, highest pressure and abrasion resistance
- Exactly fitted and unstressed due to the slightest polymerisation shrinkage
- Minimal polymerisation temperature during setting
- Defined elastic phase for reliable removal of the provisional
- Brilliant, translucent colours for an exceptional natural aesthetic and fluorescence even in different lighting conditions
- Absolutely colour stable for complete time of wearing, biocompatible, tasteless
- Colour-stable and publishable to a high shine, providing for a natural aesthetic. Its colouration can be individually adjusted, compatible with UV-light-polymerising composites
- Low polymerisation temperatures prevent pulpal and gingival irritation and damage
- For direct application in Automix2 cartridge system, ideal mixing ratio of 10 : 1
Colour/Shade: A1, A2, A3, A3.5 & B1
Packing: Each pack contains 1 automix cartridge 50ml/76gm (10:1) plus 10 mixing tips.